1. ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- 1.1. morhello.com, owned by World Medical alliance (Thailand) Co., Ltd., a limited company with its
Thailand office address at FL 12A, 2922/212 New Petchaburi Rd, Khwaeng Bang Kapi, Khet Huai
Khwang, Bangkok 10310, is a website (“Website”) and mobile application (“App”)
- 1.2. To contact us, please email or telephone MORHELLO’s Customer Support Team (“Customer
Support Team”) at 081-965-4444 or info@morhello. For more information on contact details,
please visit https://morhello.com/home. You can also use the “Support Form Services” on our
2. ABOUT THESE TERMS
- 2.1. Our Website or App assists you in gathering medical information and determining the availability of
medical related products and services. It also allows you to book a treatment, find a hospital/clinic,
consult a doctor or even health & wellness center (“Medical Products”) provided by third party
suppliers (“Suppliers”). The availability of Medical Products may vary depending on what country
you are booking in. We also provide customer support services for bookings made on our Website.
These Terms and Conditions apply to these booking services.
- 2.2. When you book a Medical Product, your booking is also subject to the relevant Supplier’s terms
and conditions (e.g., the hospital or the treatment center’s terms and conditions). It is important that
you read and understand those terms and conditions, as they form a separate legal agreement
between you and the relevant Supplier. If there are any inconsistencies between the Supplier’s
terms and conditions and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
- 2.3. Different terms and conditions (such as cancellation, change of booking, refund policy) apply to
different Medical Products, these will be made available to you during your booking process and
form part of these terms. You should read them carefully before booking.
- 2.4. These Terms and Conditions also tell you the rules for using our Website, App, including the
content standards that apply when you upload content to our Website/App, link to our Website/App
or interact with our Website/App in any other way.
- 2.5. By using our Website/App to acquire any Medical Products with us, you confirm that you accept
these Terms and Conditions including any relevant Supplier’s terms and conditions; and that you
have agreed to comply with them. We recommend that you read these Terms and Conditions
carefully (in particular section 10 on liability) and print a copy for future reference. If there is
anything within these Terms and Conditions that you do not understand, please contact our
Customer Support Team details set out in Section 1.
- 2.6. You warrant that you have a capacity to enter into a legally binding contract (including being at
least the required age to have capacity in your country) and that you will only use our Website/App
to make legitimate reservations.
- 2.7. We may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. We will note the date that
amendments were last made at the top of these Terms and Conditions, and any amendments will
take effect upon posting. Whenever using our Website/App, you are responsible to ensure that you
have acknowledged and understood the Terms and Conditions applicable at time of usage.
3. RULES WHEN USING OUR WEBSITE or APP
4. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR WEBSITE OR APP
- 4.1. We may update and change our Website/App from time to time to reflect changes to our services,
our users’ needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major
5. WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR WEBSITE OR APP
- 5.1. Our Website is made available free of charge.
- 5.2. We do not guarantee that our Website/App, or any content on it, will always be available or be
uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, or restrict the availability of all or any part of our
Website/App for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any
suspension or withdrawal.
- 5.3. The provision of our Website/App is reliant on the internet and devices. You fully understand and
agree that we will not be liable for any losses suffered by you as a result of our Website not being
available due to events, circumstances or causes beyond our reasonable control, including but not
limited to internet, system or device instability, computer viruses and cyber attacks of any forms.
- 5.4. You are responsible for utilizing the necessary equipment (including but not limited to an
appropriate device and internet connection) and ensuring that all persons who access our
Website/App through your internet connection or device are aware of these Terms and Conditions
and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
6. YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS
- 6.1. You warrant that all account information entered into the Website/App by you is true, accurate,
current and complete
- 6.2. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of
information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You
must not disclose it to any third party. You fully understand and agree that we will not be liable for
any losses suffered by you as a result of you failing to treat such information as confidential.
- 6.3. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or
allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of
these Terms and Conditions.
- 6.4. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you know your user identification code or password,
you must promptly notify us using the Customer Support Team contact details in Section 1 of these
Terms and Conditions. In this situation, if you have saved your payment details to your account,
you will also contact your payment account provider in order to reduce any losses that may occur.
We shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to maintain confidentiality
of your user identification code or password.
7. HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR WEBSITE OR APP
7.1. We are the owner or the licensee of all patents, copyright, trademarks, business names and
domain names, rights in designs, rights in computer software, database rights and all other
intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered, in our Website. All
such rights are reserved.
- 7.2. You may print off copies, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website for your
personal use and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on our Website.
- 7.3. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or
downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio
sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- 7.4. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website or App
must always be acknowledged.
- 7.5. You must not use any part of the content on our Website/App for commercial purposes without
seeking permission to do so from us or our licensors.
- 7.6. If you print off, copy or download any part of our Website/App in breach of these Terms and
Conditions, your right to use our Website/App will cease immediately and you must, at our option,
return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
8. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES OR APP WE LINK TO
- 8.1. Where our Website/App contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, they
are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of
those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
8.2. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
9. PROHIBITED USES
- 9.1. You may only use our Website or App for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website or App:
- 9.2. In any way that breach any applicable local, national or international laws or regulation.
- 9.3. In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- 9.4. For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- 9.5. To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply
with our content standards below.
- 9.6. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional
material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- 9.7. To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses,
worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar
computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- 9.8. You also agree:
- 9.8.1. Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Website/App in contravention with
these Terms and Conditions.
- 9.8.2. Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage, or disrupt:
- 188.8.131.52. any part of our Website or App;
- 184.108.40.206. any equipment or network on which our Website is stored;
- 220.127.116.11. any software used in the provision of our Website or App; or
- 18.104.22.168. any equipment or network or software, associated with provision of our services,
owned or used by any third party.
- 9.9. Not interfere or attempt to interfere with the normal operation of our Website or any activity that is
conducted on our Website.
- 9.10. Not to take any action that would result in an unreasonably large data load on our Website’s
10. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
- 10.1. We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- 10.2. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform
to access our Website. You are responsible to ensure proper antivirus software is used on your
- 10.3. You must not misuse our Website/App by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic
bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain
unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server,
computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-
service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
11. RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
- 11.1. You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not
damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- 11.2. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or
endorsement on our part where none exists.
- 11.3. You must not establish a link to our Website in any website that is not owned by you.
- 11.4. Our Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our
Website other than the home page.
- 11.5. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without advance notice
12. GENERAL BOOKING TERMS (APPLY TO ALL Medical Products)
13. DETAILS AND PRICE
- 13.1. You confirm that all details provided by you when making your booking (such as name, ID
details, contact details, payment details and dates) are accurate and complete. In an event we
are notified by you of any error or incorrect details entered into the Website/App by you, we will
use our best effort in assisting you to resolve such error or incorrect details. However, you
acknowledge and agree that we cannot guarantee that the Supplier will permit this, in particular
where a change could amount to a change in identity. In any event, you agree that we shall not
be liable to you for any incorrect details.
13.2. We advertise a large number of Medical Products and we try hard to ensure that the advertised
price is always accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the content in relation to the Medical
Products on our Website/App to be free from error. In the event where errors should reasonably
have been apparent to you, we reserve the right to cancel the booking or (if agreed by you)
change the price. If this happens, we will contact you.
14. BOOKING PROCESS
- 14.1. When you make a booking with us, make sure you have read the Terms and Conditions before
making payment. Once your booking is completed, you will receive a confirmation email from
us. You agree to check the details in the booking confirmation and to contact us immediately if
any of the details are INCORRECT.
- 14.2. When using our booking services you shall not:
- 14.3. Use an invalid credit card or debit card or account; or a credit card or debit card or account that
you are not authorised to use.
- 14.4. Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- 14.5. Violate any laws and regulations or regulatory requirements.
- 14.6. All bookings for Medical Products are subject to availability at the time of booking. We try hard to
make sure that our Website and App are kept up to date, but we do not guarantee that any of
the Medical Products on our Website or App will still be available at the time of booking. We will
inform you as soon as possible after you place a booking if, for any reason, the Medical Product
you have sought to book with us is not available.
15. PAYMENT AND CURRENCY
- 15.1. When you book a Medical Product, the terms of payment will be made clear to you during the
- 15.2. Exchange rates are calculated in real time. When you prepay online, you will pay the exact
amount shown on the payment page. However, if you are paying in a different currency, the provider of the account you pay with may use an alternative currency rate which you are
responsible for confirming. Your account provider may also charge you a fee for international
- 15.3. If you encounter a problem when you submit your payment, please do not submit the payment
again. You can confirm whether your booking was successfully made by contacting us using the
Customer Support Team details in section 1 of these Terms and Conditions.
- 15.4. Any refunds will be paid back to the original payment method, unless we agree otherwise. The
date that any refund will be paid into your account is subject to the provider of your account, but
usually will be between 14-30 days from the cancellation date.
- 15.5. We take the security of your personal and payment information seriously and have robust
measures in place to ensure that such information are kept safe.
16. HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 16.1. We will only use your personal information as set out in our Privacy and Cookie Statement
(Privacy and Cookies Policy).
17. Our liability
- 17.1. The material displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or
warranties as to its accuracy.
- 17.2. Subject to clause 7.4, if in delivering our Services to you we fail to comply with these terms and
conditions, we shall only be liable to you for the purchase price of the Services.
17.3. Subject to clause 7.4 below, to the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of
companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- 17.4. All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common
law or law of equity
- 17.5. Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in
connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of
our website and Services, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including,
without limitation any liability for:
- 17.5.1. loss of income or revenue
- 17.5.2. loss of business
- 17.5.3. loss of profits or contracts
- 17.5.4. loss of anticipated savings
- 17.5.5. loss of data
- 17.5.6. loss of goodwill
- 17.5.7. wasted management or office time; and
- 17.6. for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including
negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition
shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for
direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
- 17.6.1. Nothing in these terms and conditions limit our liability for:
- 17.6.2. death or personal injury arising from our negligence
- 22.214.171.124. fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
- 126.96.36.199. any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
18. Breach of These Terms and Conditions by You
- 18.1. You are responsible for any losses suffered by us as a result of any use by you of our
Website/App and/or booking services which is not in accordance with these Terms and
19. Failure to comply with these Terms and Condition may result in our taking all or any of the
- 19.1. Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Website/App and/or our
- 19.2. Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our
- 19.3. Issue of a warning to you.
- 19.4. Legal proceedings against you for compensation under laws including reimbursement of all
costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal
costs) resulting from the breach.
- 19.5. Further legal action against you.
- 19.6. Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably consider
necessary or as required by law.
20. NO JOINT PROVISION OF SERVICES WITH SUPPLIERS
- 20.1. You acknowledge that World Medical alliance (Thailand) Co., Ltd. does not operate or own any
license to operate airline or transportation or hospitality or restaurant or tour guide services,
which are listed on our Website/App. We only provide booking services and therefore shall not
have any joint liability with any of the Suppliers.
- 20.2. We are not a service agent of any of our Suppliers in foreign countries. No writs or summons of
disputes against any of our Suppliers in foreign countries shall be served on us.
- 21.1. If you have any questions or complaints about our Website or booking services, please contact
our Customer Support Team using the details in Section 1 of these Terms and Condition.
22. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims)
arising out of them, their subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in
accordance with the law of Thailand.
- 22.1. You acknowledge and agree that the Courts of Thailand shall have sole jurisdiction over any
dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with
these Terms and Condition or their subject matter or formation.
- 23.1. Where the original English version of these terms has been translated into other languages, the
English version shall prevail in the event of any inconsistencies between the versions.
- 24.1. These terms are between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of
- 24.2. If any court or relevant authority finds that part of these Terms and Conditions to be illegal, the
rest shall not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
- 24.3. Any delay in enforcing these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed to be waving of any of
our rights to take any legal action against you at a later date.